Information For Realtors
If you are listing a Cobblestone Unit, we’re here to support your successful sale.
For meeting minutes, financial reports and Public Polices, Contact the manager.
Other disclosures regarding the sale of Cobblestone Units:
- Association Assessments vary depending the size of the Unit. Contact the manager to verify Assessments and other charges for accurate MLS info
- The Association does not currently charge Transfer Fees at Closing
- Not all Units have garages. Parking spots are assigned and Guest Parking spots are restricted to guest vehicles (no overnight Owner/Tenant parking); prospective buyers should know and be OK with the parking restrictions prior to making an offer – Cobblestone parking is very limited!
- Pets are restricted in the community – prospective buyers with pets should know and be OK with the pet restrictions prior to making an offer
- Community trash facilities are NOT available for move-in/move-out items (furniture, appliances, toys, window coverings, etc.) that are no longer wanted; Contact the manager to arrange for a special pickup of these items
Moving PODS are allowed but only with prior permission of the Association – please complete this form to request POD approval.